South India Tours showcasing Dravidian Architecture and Luxuriant Nature of Kerala
Come for a trip to India and discover the warm atmosphere and the magnificence of a thousand temples in South India.
South India tours with Maavalan provide you with the ideal mix of rich cultural heritage and the choice of rejuvenating your mind and body. The sites in the South give us brilliant examples of Dravidian architecture, understanding Hindu rites and rituals in the temples on one hand and luxurious green landscapes, wonderful white sand beaches, dense flora and fauna, backwaters, and ayurveda therapy on the other hand.
Prominent tourist spots of South India include:
– Shore temples of Mahabalipuram in Tamil Nadu, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the sites around like Arjuna’s Penance will leave you breathless.
– Kerala backwaters and the magnificent local architecture hotels around put the travelers mind at peace. We can offer you memorable rides in beautiful houseboats with lunch on board or canoeing in the canals discovering the life of the people around.
– Marari beach of Kerala: if you are looking for pristine beaches with white sand and away from the madding crowds, then Marari beach is the place. And we will find you the ideal place.
– Madurai, an ancient city of Tamil Nadu which is 4000 yrs old is known for its Meenakshi Temple. Make sure to enjoy the evening prayers that will leave you spellbound.
– Chettinad; home to the Chettiyar community of South India, they have built magnificent mansions in this region. We can make you live this experience by making you stay in such a mansion and take you around to familiarise you with the culture and architecture of this region. Understanding the history of Chettinad is very important during your South India Tours.
– Periyar – the Periyar reserve is one of the densest bio-diversity hotspots of the world. You will find endless spice plantations, elephant rides in the midst of them and wonderful possibilities of rejuvenating your body through authentic Ayurveda and Yoga treatments.
– If you want to enjoy the authentic British environment of the tea gardens of yore, we can organise a stay in the middle of tea plantations in Munnar, an unforgettable stay.
You can discover all of this and more in your South India Tours. You can get your custom private tours in South India.
For bespoke travel to India, Team Maavalan will help you create your trip to India for a wonderful journey of a lifetime! Fill up this Form and send it to us and we will truly take care of your travel to India.
You Can Follow us in WordPress: maavalantravelsnorway.wordpress.com | maavalantravelsuk.wordpress.com | maavalantravelsaustralia.wordpress.com