Complete Rajasthan Travel Guide including Places to Visit, Fairs and Festivals of Rajasthan
Planning a Tour to Rajasthan? Then this Article is written for you. A Complete Rajasthan Travel Guide it contains all the information you should know while you are travelling to Rajasthan like what is the perfect time to visit Rajasthan, what all you need to carry while you are travelling to Rajasthan, which places must be visited in Rajasthan, what are famous fairs and festivals of Rajasthan and when they occur, what things you should be aware of while travelling to Rajasthan All this information is required so that you can Plan your tour to Rajasthan in a well-mannered Way.
» Complete Tour Guide to Rajasthan «
Rajasthan Travel Guide for First-time traveler
Rajasthan, an ethnic and glorious state of India. It grasps its explorers in its vivid environment. Rajasthan travel guide will encourage you why to visit this beautiful place.
Why Choose Rajasthan as a Tourist Place?
- Festive atmosphere
- Good accommodation options
- Places to eat
- Pick-up service by hotels
When to Visit Rajasthan
- Despite the fact that there is no such thing as best time to visit Rajasthan as the temperatures amid the late spring months fluctuate a lot.
- The days are to a great degree hot however at evenings, the temperatures plunge with a clear chill, yet it is for the most part prescribed to those, who are not acclimated to Indian summers, to visit Rajasthan in winter or rainstorm months as, amid, this time, the state is getting it done and is additionally the time when all fairs and celebrations are held.
- For voyagers making a beeline for the slopes of Mt. Abu, the midyear months of May, June and July are great.
How to Visit Rajasthan
here’s how you can Travel To Rajasthan
- By Air: Maximum Cities of Rajasthan is having an Airport,
- By Bus: There are Lots of Bus Service Providers Private as well as government which Is Proving Luxury Bus Rides With All Luxurious Facilities,
- By train: There are So many Trains by which you can travel to Rajasthan from anywhere in India to any City To Rajasthan.
But If you are on a Tour and you want to enjoy your Journey with your friends and family then you Should Opt a reliable Tour Operator in India so that they will Arrange everything for You. They Will Manage all Your Hectic Things. And you can Enjoy your Tour in a Better Way.
Read more about Rajasthan travel guide.
Must Visit Places In Rajasthan
Rajasthan is known for rulers (Maharajas). Rajasthan is Famous For its History of Kings and their Forts and Palaces. Rajasthan is the Place where you can feel the real Luxury where you can really see what Luxury Means. All The Palaces and Forts are Really made in Ancient Time and still they are so beautiful.
Rajasthan is a standout amongst the most brilliant conditions of India, familiarizing guests with the way of life of its own, giving the background of variance and gallantry through its extraordinary line of Rajasthan Forts and Palaces.
The sunny climate of Jodhpur, the delightful sand hills of the Thar Desert, the astounding camel rides of Jaisalmer, the mouth-watering luxuries of Bikaner, the Pushkar creature reasonable – these are only a portion of the captivating offerings Rajasthan has in store for its guests.
Here are some Places that you must visit in Rajasthan
- Taj Lake Palace, Udaipur
- Deogarh Mahal Near Udaipur
- Neemrana Fort Palace, Alwar
- Lalgarh Palace, Bikaner
- Amber Fort, Jaipur
- Udai Vilas Palace, Udaipur
- View More Stunning travel destinations in Rajasthan
Fairs and Festivals of Rajasthan
Rajasthan is a fortune trove of history, society, craftsmanship and design. This Rajasthan Festivals and fairs celebrations are a piece of the characteristic social fabric of our general public and in addition a continuation of our legacy.
Rajasthan has a portion of the old history in respects with the brilliant fairs and celebrations that are held particularly in Rajasthan.
A portion of the other intriguing fairs and celebrations that happen here in Rajasthan are Jaisalmer Desert Festival, Jaipur writing celebration, Pushkar camel reasonable, Jaipur elephant festival, Bikaner Camel Festival, Teej festival, Gangaur festival, Baneshwar Fair, Urs Festival, Ajmer, Summer Festival, Mt. Abu.
Famous Festivals and Fairs of Rajasthan
- Jaisalmer Desert Festival
- Jaipur Literature Festival
- Pushkar Camel Fair
- Jaipur Elephant Festival
- Teej Festival Rajasthan
- Click Here to view 10 famous festivals and fairs of Rajasthan
So what you are waiting for? Get you Bags Packed and Fly to India. Maavalan Travels is there for You to handle all the Hectic Stuff and we will make a well-scheduled Plan for your Trip to Rajasthan, India.
[su_button url=”http://www.maavalanindiatravels.com/request-booking/” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#bb0000″ size=”5″ icon=”icon: plane”]Book Rajasthan Tour[/su_button]